Jennifer Aniston is all about eating salads, so the actress decided to share the recipe for one of her favorites.
“This is a really simple salad, but so delicious, and all these beautiful, healthy ingredients, make it one of my favorites," Aniston said.
½ cup quinoa
1 cup water
Pinch of salt
1 bunch flat leaf parsley washed and chopped (thick stems removed)
4 Persian cucumbers peeled in strips, seeded and diced
2 medium tomatoes diced
1 ripe, but slightly firm avocado diced
2 -3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
1. In a small saucepan bring water and salt to a boil.
2. Stir in quinoa, cover and lower the heat to simmer. Cook for 15 minutes.
3. Put quinoa into a medium size mixing bowl and cool.
4. Add parsley, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado & oil to quinoa.
5. Mix and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!