1. D.I.Y. Flavor - Everything is all about flavors, including water. Flavored water is in.
2. Parental Discretion Advised - With pressure from parents and Jamie Oliver, schools and restaurant chains are now striving to offer more healthier drink options for kids.
3. Iced Coffee Is Scalding Hot - Starbucks and other fast food chains offer cooler coffee in changing weathers.
4. For Medicinal Purposes Only - “Drink to your health” with fortified waters that offers anti-ageing, bone health, cardiovascular health, digestion, diabetes, cognition and mood.
5. Sipping Seasonally and Simply - Seasonal fruits and beer cocktails make way to a new trend.
6. Fast Food Beyond the Fizz - Both kids and adults love cold fizzy drinks with their fast food meals.
7. Craft Beers: The Buzz Is Back - Home brewed beers and craft beers are becoming popular.
8. Bourbon Booming - It’s a classic cocktail. Bourbons are popular among the middle-aged crowd.
9. Show Biz - Beverages are being offered more starring roles.
10. Drinking Ourselves Thin - Avoiding extra calories so everything goes low-cal.