With craft breweries popping up all across the country, it's hard decide what beers to drink. Esquire magazine's beer correspondent, Evan S. Benn, has rounded up the best of the best and compiled a list of his favorite brews released in 2012. Some of these beers are region specific so check out the brewery's website to see if they distribute to your state.
1. Flying Dog El Dorado (One-time release. Available in May in DC, MD, VA)
2. Golden Road Point the Way
3. Harpoon Rich & Dan's Rye IPA
4. Westbrook Brewing Covert Hops (Seasonal release. Available now through May in SC)
5. He'Brew Hop Manna
6. Green Flash Palate Wrecker
7. Sixpoint Resin
To read the full article, click here.