Sweet & Sour Meatballs
• 36 frozen lean beef or turkey meatballs
• 1 each, red and green pepper, cubed
• 1 cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
• 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
• 4 Actifry spoons of ketchup
• 1 Actifry spoon of each: mustard, maple syrup or brown sugar, cider vinegar, grated onion
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 tsp cornstarch
• Chopped fresh coriander leaves (optional)
1. Place meatballs, peppers and mango in Actifry pan.
2. Whisk water, ketchup, mustard, maple syrup, vinegar, onion, garlic and cornstarch. Add to Actifry pan.
3. Cook for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through and sauce is thickened (add more water if sauce becomes too thick). Garnish with coriander if desired.